Monday, November 9, 2009

Danica Patrick 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Is it possible that Danica Patrick just keeps getting hotter with every Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue spread? Quite possibly. But if not, I choose to believe it anyway, and just go with it. Yes, I’m delusional that way. Speaking of delusional, what are the chances that I’ll bump into Danica Patrick in a crowded bar and she comes over to hit on me? I say it’s about 50-50. I’m really dashing and junk in a dark room. Or at least, that’s what Ed tells me, and Ed never lies about such things. Anyhoo. Here’s Danica Patrick back in the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. I know the whole draped over the car in a bikini is to associate her with her professional of car racing, although I don’t know why, cause the woman is just flat out hot, car racing or not.





Danica's S.I. Photoshoot Video Link;

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009_swimsuit/video/danica-patrick.html

Onboardz.com